- Non-Account Activity. You can use the Site and/or Service without having an account. You can also contact us about the Site and/or Service without having an account.
- Account-Related Activity. Certain activities on the Site require you to have an account. We ask for some personal information when you create an account, including but not limited to your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. An account allows you to access many of our services that require registration.
- Usage Information. We may record information about your usage, including but not limited to such as when you use the Site and/or Service, the channels, groups and favorites you subscribe to, the contacts you communicate with, the videos you watch and the frequency and size of data transfers, as well as information you display or click on the Site (including UI elements, settings and other information). If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your account. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. "Web Beacons") in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
- Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information or video content that you voluntarily disclose online becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
The Site is intended for any user.
If you choose to register for an account, you agree to provide accurate, complete information about you as requested during the registration process ("Registration Process"). You will provide all content and other materials for posting on the Site in accordance with the Company’s policies in effect from time to time including, without limitation, the manner of transmission to the Company. You will also be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
Right to Reject and Retain Content
User Conduct While on Site
Prohibited Content and Activities
While using the Service and/or Site you represent and agree that you will not:
- Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Service or the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications.
- Use the Service or the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site.
- Use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Service or Site.
- Engage in any commercial activity unless expressly approved in writing by the Company.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Engage in unsolicited or unauthorized advertising of promotional materials of any kind.
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit, graphically violent, gory, depicting gratuitous blood or mutilation, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content or material that we deem to be blatantly disrespectful, attacking, insulting, bigoted, ridiculing, mocking, disparaging, libelous and/or hateful.
- Register for a User account on behalf of an individual other then yourself without the consent of that individual, or register for a User account on behalf of any group or entity without the consent of the group or entity.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity, and/or make any other false or misleading statements of any kind whatsoever.
- Upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail�?, “spam�?, “chain letters�?, “pyramid schemes�? and/or any other form of solicitation.
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and/or credit card numbers.
- Solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- Upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Engage in any activity which may be deemed as harassment, intimidation, or stalking of any kind.
- Upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorization from the Company, or create a false identity on the Service or Site.
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of the Company, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose the company or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from the rightful owner to do so.
Engaging in any of the above will result in the immediate termination of your User Account and access to the Service and Site without prior notice and at the Company’s sole discretion.
While Company assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Site, it will, when it deems it appropriate, investigate activity in connection with the Site that Company believes may be illegal, unauthorized or a breach of the terms of this Agreement. If deemed appropriate by Company, it will initiate appropriate legal action with respect to such activities, including without limitation, criminal, civil and injunctive redress. Company reserves the right to restrict your activity on, and/or block your access to, the Site at any time for any reason without notice to you.
User Content Posted to the Site
You are solely responsible for the content, profiles (including your name and image), messages, notes, text, information, music, video, advertisements, listings and any and all other content that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, “post�?), and the consequences of such posting, transmission or sharing, on or through the Service or the Site, or transmit to or share with others users (collectively the “User Content�?). You may not post, transmit or share User Content on the Site or Service that you did not create or that you do not have permission to post. You understand and agree that the Company may, but is not obligated to, review the Site and may delete or remove (without notice) any Site Content or User Content in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, including User Content that in the sole judgment of the Company violates this Agreement, applicable law, or which might be offensive, obscene, defamatory, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of users or others. You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating backup copies and replacing any User Content you post or store on the Site or provide to the Company. Company will terminate your access to the Site and/or Service if you are determined to be a repeat offender in its sole discretion.
User Generated Content – Content License
By Submitting User Content to the site you hereby grant to the Company a non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable and worldwide license to access, use, modify, perform, display, reproduce, copy, prepare derivative works of, transmit, publish and distribute User Content, and all patents, copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights therein, in connection with the Service and the Site and the business of the Company, including without limitation for promoting, transmitting and distributing the Site, the Services, or any part or derivative thereof, in and through any media and channels. By submitting User Content to the Site you further hereby grant to the Company a non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable and worldwide license to access, use, modify, perform, display, reproduce, copy, prepare derivate works of, transmit, publish and distribute through any media and channels. You also hereby grant to each user of the Site a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to access, use, modify, perform, display, reproduce, copy, prepare derivate works of, transmit, publish and distribute User Content for their personal, non-commercial use as permitted through the Service and Site. You are solely responsible for User Content and the consequences of User content being posted on the Site and/or distributed through the Service and Site, and the Company’s right to use the User Content under this license shall not lapse even if your association is terminated with the Service and/or Site. Company reserves the right to continue to display User content that it deems appropriate in its sole discretion. You agree that you are solely responsible to pay all royalties, fees, taxes and any monies owing to any entity or person by reason of posting your Content on the Service and/or Site, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company from any liability related to such.
Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies
User generated content uploaded or published on the site may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Wikisozo therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Wikisozo does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
Website Administration and Security
The Company will make commercially reasonable efforts to provide a safe, family-friendly environment for its Users. You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Service. Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to the Company for all activities that occur under your account. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify the Company immediately.
License from Company
Wikisozo respects the rights of copyright holders and publishers and requires all users and members to affirm that they hold the copyright or have appropriate permission for the content that they upload. If we receive a notice that content infringes another party's copyright, the member's account may be terminated and the content will be removed from Wikisozo.
Copyright Infringement Prevention